Our art grounds are open to the public every day 10am to 6pm. Please call 617-699-6401 to make an appointment ahead of time so we can receive you. To visit, park in front of the big wooden hammer and come into the red Museum building to pay the admission $15/regular, $10/over 65. We accept cash, venmo and cashapp.
68 Quarry Road
Acton, Massachusetts 01720
Directions to The Quarry
From the East
- Take Route 2 West to the rotary at the Concord Correctional Facility. Exit rotary on second right onto Rte 2A/119.
- Go 2.8 miles, turn right onto Rte 27 North (Main St.)
- Go 0.8 mi, turn left onto Quarry Road
- 68 Quarry Road will be 0.3 mile on the left.
- The driveway is shared with #64, and two Eggs are greeting you at the entrance. Head into the woods on this long driveway.
- Once entering the art ground, take the left fork to the Red Museum Building.
From the West
- Take Rte 2 East to exit 42, onto Rte 27 North (Main Street).
- Follow Rte 27 North for 3.4 miles. You will cross Rte 2A/119 at a traffic light. Go 0.8 miles after the intersection.
- Turn left onto Quarry Road and follow directions above.